Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Hopefully I'm really back.


     Wow, it's September now. I only posted like, twice, in August. Time to bring you all up to speed. First off, Game #2 is cancelled. Yep. It's a shame. Also, I've been working on some weird launcher thing. You know what it launches? Capl Team games. Yep, it's called the Capl Launcher or something...


     Look at that, WOW! Let me break this launcher down for you. First of all, the launcher will contain all of Capl's free games. It also has some of it's own exclusive games. I've also thrown in some of our unfinished games! (Like Elastic and Game #2) There's also a page for fan art and such. After that, you can see a soundtrack player. It basically plays music from the games included with the launcher. Well, that's obvious. Finally, there's concept art. Not much to explain there...


     So yeah! That's it, I'm back, hopefully.

No comments: