Wednesday, August 12, 2015

I am back!


     Wow, it's been a bit since I've last posted. Alright guys, a lot of stuff happened this week. Or, maybe not a lot, but a bit of stuff. It's also probably been longer than a week... Anyways, that doesn't matter. I'm going to go down this little list of updates I must feed to you loyal readers.


     First of the updates, Thumbscrew (or sub-game #1) has been cancelled! After completing the prototype, the game just wasn't fun! We didn't want to get sidetracked with the game and ignore Game #2, either. So we decided to cancel it! That's too bad.

     Speaking of Game #2, we started using Ferr2D for the levels! This way we can make levels more efficiently! Now instead of tile based levels, we have more unique looking pointy levels. Here's a screenshot of Level 1.


     I thought I'd also tell you wonderful people that I'm getting a new laptop soon. It should be shipped by the 20th, but who knows when it will actually be here? I'll use it mostly for school, and working on Capl Team projects while at said school. Also I'm guessing it will be able to run Cities: Skylines, so I'll probably use it for that too. Here's a picture of said laptop.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Z2XISPO?ref_=cm_sw_em_r_aspcop_ELImJ.63GPX7D_tt
 

     To finally finish this post, I want to show you all some AWESOME Micromasher fanart we got sent in this morning! So here's that.

Illustrated by MothmanAssociation.

No comments: