Saturday, August 1, 2015

MTG: I broke the law!

     So last I went over to Local Comic Book Store to play in their weekly Friday Night Magic "tournament" Little did I know, that night would be quite eventful.

    Prior to this event, I found some (pretty old looking) Magic cards, and thought "hey, these would be cool to put in my deck!" If only I knew how DANGEROUSLY ILLEGAL one of them was. With my tiny brain in hand, I made my way to Local Comic Book Store. My first match was against some nerd person, like normal. Halfway through our first game, I got the opportunity to use Snap. I put it down on the table and said "well, uh, okay I'm gonna use Snap targeting that thingy"

     The nerd person's eyes grew wide, and I heard him say in fear "Buh- bu- tha card is ILLEGAL!" Instantly, Local Comic Book Store's windows and doors locked as a swat team broke through the door. They started shooting around the Store at random, hitting the nerd person in front of me. I ducked under the table, as the bloodshed began. EVERYONE was getting shot. After a minute of shooting, another police vehicle crashed through the wall, killing the last survivors. I heard one last scream of agony as Local Comic Book Store exploded. Anyways, now I'm writing this post. That's all that really happened, so goobi.

No comments: