Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Prototype Protobites

     Remember that weird pixel picture I posted in the last post? Well that has evolved a little bit. Evolved into what, you ask? Well my dear child, it has evolved into a game full of NOT PIXEL ART! Isn't that just amazing?! Well, no, it shouldn't be amazing. If you said it was, then you obviously don't know who I am. I'm the person who redraws my profile picture every month! Or... Has it been every month? If so, I must be ABSOLUTELY INSANE! Anyways, here's a screenshot of the new prototype. Oh, and by the way, it's probably going to play like Isaac.


     Also, it runs in flash player. Do you know what that means? Of course you do! That means it can be put on Newgrounds, AND be played in more than just Firefox and Internet explorer! Amazing, isn't it?



1 comment:

Jason Courville said...

Sweet! Looking forward to it! :D