Thursday, September 3, 2015

No more donations, but now you can contact me.


     I got rid of the donation page. For the second time, isn't that great? Now I won't be obnoxiously asking for donations! Woo! I replaced the donation page with the new contact page. So now you can contact me through, like, two sites. Amazing!

     In other news, I'm learning a new language/framework! That's right, no more LÖVE2D stuff, or Python stuff, now I'm onto HaxeFlixel stuff! I'm actually liking this a lot more than LÖVE and Python combined. Want to know why? Because I can actually comprehend it! I've been following the tutorial in the HaxeFlixel docs, so I feel like a noob. Although, I did give the project gamepad support to make myself feel competent. So uh, here's a screenshot of that.


No comments: