Sunday, March 29, 2015

Well, I just beat Fallout 3.


     So recently I've been playing a lot of Fallout. I was playing a bit of Fallout 2 last week, but then I said "Hey, why don't I play Fallout 3?" So yea. I've been on this major Fallout kick for the past few days. And I beat the game in over the weekend. Don't worry, I managed to fit in some work on Rubber Band. You know, well, wait, I don't even know. Just, the ending was so good. The game as a whole was fantastic! I don't know why I haven't played it much. Now I kinda want to play Fallout 2, but that's a bit too old-school for me. Besides, I'm a bit stuck.


     Anyways, if I don't post in a while, spam me on Twitter to tell me to stop playing Skyrim. Since I'm sure that's what I'm going to be playing next. See you guys later ^ )^

No comments: