Saturday, March 14, 2015

Giffest!


     Would you like to see some gifs? Of course you do! Here's some gifs of my two current projects.



     Project.Scruby();




     Project.rubberBand();




     Here's some of my past games!



     game_Dreamer;


    Development Time: 3 Months
    People Involved: 2
    Final Release: November 2014
    Engine: Game Maker: Studio


     Game.Box();


   Development Time: 10 Hours
   People Involved: 1
   Final Release: March 2015
   Engine: Unity 4


     Patch [This wasn't written in syntax since the engine it was made in has no syntax!]


   Development Time: 2 Weeks
   People Involved: 2
   Final Release: January 2015
   Engine: Clickteam Fusion 2.5
   [This is my most despised game.]


     So yea, those were some of my projects. If you want to check them out, they're all on my GJ profile. (Link in the Social Media widget) If you want to see my really, REALLY early games, here they are, right here.

No comments: