Friday, April 8, 2016

I'm back, hopefully!

Hello everyone, I'd like to start out this post saying I've changed my name from JuiceBox over to Carpetwurm. This is because I wanted to be a bit more unique, and hey I might actually stick with this one! Now then, onto some news.

First of all, Journey of Coins has been released! I left you guys with the 0.0.5 build, and that was AGES ago. But now the game is complete, and in build 1.2.0. I had to close development though because the engine I use, HaxeFlixel, updated to version 4 after JoC launched, and it would be absolute hell porting it to the new version. Anyways, here's a link.

[Download]

I also participated in GameJolt's Bad Boxart Jam, which was my first big jam. I made a game called "How to be Corny" based on the boxart below. I believe I ranked #72 or something like that, I can't be bothered to check. Anyways, I had fun making something stupid and small, though some people absolutely hated the game. [Link to that]


I started work on a game called Contiave with James R. from theodd1sout, and you know it was going good and such, but then I started a side project with my friend Lui and kinda shifted focus to that. Though if James wants me to keep working on Contiave I will, I just need some more art from him. But what he did give me was great, so I hope the game doesn't get canned. 


But that's about it, hopefully this blog doesn't die again. I'll see you guys later, hopefully. ^)^

No comments: