Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Update - 5/20/15

    
     I know, I know, I haven't posted in a while. So I guess I better update you guys on my shenanigans. First thing's first, Cleanse! I've been working on a *new* prototype for it. If you guys remember, I was working on Cleanse when I first started this blog. If you read my last post, you'd also know that Cleanse is going to be 3D now. Isn't that cool? Now now, it isn't some stupid FPS or something generic like that. Well, it does look kinda generic. Or maybe it doesn't, I don't play enough 3D games anymore. I'm getting off topic, so here's a screencap. Oh, one more thing! I'll be posting development logs of Cleanse monthly here.


     Another thing I've been up to is using the TIGSource forums. If you don't know what it is, it's basically a forum for indie developers/gamers. I've been having a pretty good time on it, and I really like its community. Here's a link. Before I go, I should probably tell you guys that I'm all sick again. Basically I just went to some sports centre, and now I'm sore everywhere due to actual physical activity! Last time I got sick on here, it was also due to physical activity. Maybe I should stay inside like the fat chub I am... Anyways, that's all I wanted to say. Goobi.


No comments: