Saturday, May 9, 2015

Helix and Stuff

     So today Helix was freaking out because he says the WIP cutscene looks like shit. In reality, it isn't bad, but it just needs work. Anyways, he was saying it looks MS Paint and is really terrible. I don't think he understands that Elastic's style already is based around looking like a kid drew the whole thing. We decided on that back within the first month of development, because his computer sprites are terrible. After I tried telling him that some people like the art style, he said that he wants me to do the cutscenes. Only problem is that I gave up art, and I don't have a GFX tablet. Also, IT ISN'T MY JOB! So I want some feedback, what do you guys think of the incomplete cutscene? That's right, I'm going to post it here, even though Helix doesn't want me to. Anyways, please leave some feedback in the comments. Also (if you have twitter) tweet to @CaplHelix if you like the cutscene or art style. It would help a LOT. Thanks and goodbye.


No comments: