Saturday, May 9, 2015

Going 3D + Elastic Status


     Last night, I decided to ask myself the most important question any developer should ask themselves during development. Somehow, I forgot to ask myself this over Elastic's ENTIRE development period! What is this question I speak of? The question is if I think my project is fun. To be completely honest, Elastic is not very fun. It's a platform game with a switchable power up system. That's really it. So you know what, screw it. I'm going to suggest to Helix that we should cancel it, and post whatever we have. It isn't much, to say the least. But hey, this was a great learning experience for all of us. That's all it was ever meant to be.


     In other news, I'm going to start learning how to do 3D modelling! You know what that means, don't you? That means Capl can start making 3D games! I know this is going to take a while to learn, and it will be a challenge. 3D games will be a great opportunity, since I grew up with 3D games. This also means that Cleanse will most likely be a 3D title! Isn't that great? Anyways, that's all I wanted to say. I'll see you guys later.

No comments: