Monday, November 2, 2015

Dusted Donuts enters playtesting with a0.01


     So yesterday, I released Dusted Donuts for playtesting purposes. The version that is currently out is a0.01, meaning alpha stage 0 update 1. Stage 0 just means the game is still early in development, nowhere near completion. Stage 1 would probably be around the beta stages of development, and Stage 2 would most likely be the release builds.
     Anyways, you yourself can playtest the game over on it's itch.io page, which is right here. (Don't worry, you can continue reading. I'll post another link at the bottom of this post.) I've posted the known bugs, version, and other information on that page. I also gave encouragement to give the most brutal feedback possible, have fun with that.
     If you would like to know about other things not listed on that page, feel free to email me. (My email is included on the itch.io page.) In the meantime though, just playtest it and tell me what you think. ^)^

[Playtest Dusted Donuts here]

No comments: